Social services assessment: Learn what's possible for you or your loved one.
Sometimes it is unclear what services would be best provided to your loved one or how their case should be managed. WGC can help by providing a comprehensive assessment.
What it does provide:
- Assessment of individual skills
- Assessment of daily living activities
- Assessment of orientation
- Determination about whether or not the individual could benefit from a guardianship or conservatorship
- Assessment of overall functioning
- Determination about what services would benefit the individual and how to access those services.
- A written version of the results will be provided to the requesting party.
What it is not:
- A medical examination
- A legal evaluation.
- It will not provide a diagnosis.