Power of attorney: Assuring you'll always have proper care
You’ve worked hard so you can enjoy retirement when it comes time. But who will look out for you and your assets if something prevents you from managing your affairs? WGC offers power of attorney services so that you can focus on enjoying your life today, knowing we’ll be there to help when you need us.
Power of attorney services to people of all ages
- Individuals must have an attorney who will coordinate with Wyoming Guardianship Corp
- WGC attorney and Director must approve the final POA document
- POA services cost $65.00 per hour plus a non-refundable $350.00 assessment fee
- Call for more information
Alternative to guardianship:
- Case management services
- Medicaid Waiver Services
- Community/MDT meetings
- Powers of Attorney (when utilized correctly)
- Guardianship or Conservatorships that are limited in scope
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Ombudsman Program or other advocacy programs
WGC is a member of the National Guardianship Association.
Staff are certified (or in the process of getting certified) by the Center for Guardianship Certification.
WGC also maintains an employee dishonesty bond with a $1,000,000 limit and a professional liability policy for all staff.