Fundamentals of guardianship and conservatorship class: See for yourself.
We understand, and we agree: Where there is a family member able and willing to make decisions for a loved one, that family member should provide those services. Learning how it’s done can be daunting and overwhelming. We can help.
In this class you will learn:
- guardian and/or conservator duties in Wyoming
- the process of decision making for guardians/conservators,
- how to be an advocate for an incapacitated individual
- problem solving guardianship/conservatorship issues
- National Guardianship Association standards and ethics
Scholarships may available to people who cannot afford the cost